No need to worry!!! No matter how cautious you are about the files stored on your computer, there are times where most of the computer users accidentally delete their important files from computer hard drive. It’s really hard to bear the loss of important files! Have you ever faced this kind of data loss situation in your life span? Most probably the answer will be yes. When the files get deleted due to any reason, only the files details are cleared from the file system of the storage device. Henece, all that is required to be performed from the user point of view is implementation of correct recovery tool as early as possible. There are plenty of tools available to help you in such kind of data loss crisis. Among all, Restore Deleted software is the strongest application available over the internet to recover deleted files from your Macintosh and Windows computer.
Before discussing how to restore deleted files, it is better to know how the file gets delete, which might also help you in future to avoid data loss. Some of the most common data loss scenarios are listed here:
- Sometimes while deleting unwanted files, most of the computer users accidentally delete his/her important files and then clear the Recycle Bin folder without examining its contents. In case if the user does not take the backup of deleted files, then the user will forfeit his important files resulting in severe data loss. To know more about deletion related scenarios and how to restore deleted files, click on the given link: http://www.restoredeleted.net/files.html
- Virus infection is another major cause for severe data loss. In case if the antivirus software used by a computer user is not effective or if it is not updated, then there are probabilities of virus infection. There are times when the infection of macro virus might also delete the files stored on computer hard drive.
- Sometimes, user might have unintentionally formatted the hard drive partition without examining its content. If the formatted partition has some of his important data which is not yet backed up, then the users need to make use of this tool without regretting or panicking for such happening. If you intend to know more in this context click on the url: http://www.restoredeleted.net/partition.html
No matter how the file is deleted, in case if the storage drive from which the file is deleted is not overwritten with the new files, then it is very simple to restore deleted files with the help of Restore Deleted software. Restore Deleted tool performs sector by sector scanning of the complete hard drive from which the file is deleted and retrieves data with the help of unique file signatures.
What makes Restore Deleted as the best tool available in market?
- Restore Deleted supports deleted file recovery from all major versions of both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Provides an advanced option to compress the recovered files to save the disk storage space.
- Effectively restore deleted photos from most of the professional cameras and camcorders.
- Restore Deleted creates disk image of the hard disk drive to avoid bad sectors that makes scanning process sluggish.
- Restore Deleted efficiently restore deleted Recycle Bin files and all other type of data emptied from Recycle Bin.
Recently, Restore Deleted application is updated with some advanced algorithms that makes it efficient enough to perform drive recovery. If any of your drive is formatted accidentally or due to any other reason, you can utilize this tool to restore that formatted drive. It has some in-built algorithm to scan the drive thoroughly and revive entire information from the formatted drive in few simple steps.
Deletion of your crucial documents and files from computer, can happen anytime due to several unexpected accidents. These deleted document files can be retrieved securely with this updated application. It has special inbuilt scanning algorthims that supports users to undelete documents such as Word files, presentations, Excel sheets, etc. from computer hard drive in few clicks. To rescue deleted document files, click here http://www.restoredeleted.net/documents.html
Simple steps to recover deleted files from computer
Step 1: Download Restore Deleted software from the internet and install it on your computer and run its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Choose the partition from where the file got deleted from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: The list of recovered files will be as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files